Many users have already other software systems in place such as CRMs, Shopping carts, CMSs, ERPs etc.
Usually these systems lack email marketing capability or they have it at a very basic level.
The purpose of this plugin is to bridge this gap.
- With this plugin you can connect to external MySQL, MariaDB and SQL Server databases.
- You can save these connections as data sources. This greatly helps because:
- You do field mapping,
- You do not have to enter the same details every time,
- You can automate this synchronization with a cron job.
- Note that this is a one-way-synchronization from the external source to your evoMailer database.
- Cron synchronization results are automatically emailed to the administrator (as a summary).
By importing subscribers from another database and using autoresponders you can,
- Follow-up on customers purchases with after-sales emails.
- Send birthday newsletters to your customers.
- Remind your subscribers of future date events. Note that evoMailer can also save dates as subscriber data.