One can subscribe by sending an email to this list.
- Opt-in emails are defined specifically for each mailing list. You will find this option in the page where you edit your list.
- Your subscriber sends an email to this account and he is subscribed.
- These email accounts should be from the same domain and use the same password as your "List un-subscribe header" (which is a standard feature in evoMailer).
- This does not mean that you have to activate the "List un-subscribe header". They simply use the same settings.
- You should not download these emails to your email client (but leave also a copy at the server if you want to).
- You must also set-up cron job #8 to process these mailboxes.